IMPORTANT REFUND INFORMATION
Attention ticket holders!
If you purchased tickets to the March 13-15 Greater Latrobe performance of Mamma Mia and were not able to attend the show based on the COVID-19 attendance restrictions please see below for the options on how to claim a refund of your ticket purchase.
1. If you purchased your tickets via the online Ticket Source link.
· You will need to send an email to customer.services@
ticketsource.co.uk . Please provide the booking reference number found in your confirmation email or on the top line of the actual ticket. It is a series of 6 digits containing letters and numbers in front of a /. (ex. WG7TFY / 1)
· Also provide your name as used for the purchase.
· Refunds will be credited to the card that was used to make the purchase.
· Ticket Source refunds will be processed through April 30, 2020.
2. If you made your purchase IN PERSON with the Theater Boosters.
*HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS*
· A plan has been established to refund those ticket purchases, however we will not be able to execute the plan until the social gathering restrictions are lifted.
· A notice will go out via Latrobe Theater Boosters Facebook page, the GLSD home page and the Latrobe Bulletin with the date/times and location where ticket holders may come with purhased tickets in hand to receive their refund. Check these media channels often especially once the restrictions are relaxed. There will be mutiple dates to accommodate all those requesting a refund.
3. We have had a few inquiries on how to just donate the purchase money back to the program.
· Option 1:To best track and make sure everyone received this info, please send an email to latrobetheaterboosters@gmail.
com stating that you wish to donate your ticket purchase.
Please include the following info:
Subject: Donate Mamma Mia
Body: Your Name, your ticket info (Show date and seat info), the $ amount you are donating.
If you would like to have a receipt for tax purposes, please state that with your address.
· Option 2: You can also come to any of the in person refund dates, once scheduled, with your purchased tickets and request a tax receipt as well.
COMING TO GREATER LATROBE SHS
MARCH 13, 14, and 15, 2020!