RED RIBBON WEEK!"I ELECT TO BE DRUG FREE."October 24-28, 2016MONDAY – RED DAY! Wear red to school. Students will sign the pledge in class - “I Elect to be Drug Free.”
TUESDAY – Silly Socks Day - Wear your silly socks.
WEDNESDAY – Team Up Against Drugs - Wear the team jersey/t-shirt of choice.
THURSDAY – I Elect to Be Drug Free - Wear red, white and blue.
FRIDAY – Wildcats have PRIDE in being Drug Free - Wear orange and black.
One student will be selected per grade. Winners will receive a certificate and a gift card. Due date is Tuesday, October 25th and winners will be announced on Friday, October 28th. Be creative! Have fun!
- Essay Contest - Grades 3-6
- Theme: I vote for my future, so I will be drug free.
- Use the theme to discuss what you would like to be when you grow up or a dream that you have for when you are a grown up. Also include why it’s so important that you stay drug free to achieve your dreams!
- Essays can either be handwritten on notebook paper or typed and printed.
- If using notebook paper, please use the single sheets not ripped out of a tablet.
- Please put your name and homeroom at the top of your essay. You can’t win if we don’t know who you are :)
- Spelling and grammar are important!
All forms/calendars etc. are Adobe PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here.