2022-2023 New Student Registration
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Registration for the Greater Latrobe School District is open to students who reside within the boundaries of the Greater Latrobe School District and meet the age requirement for entrance into Kindergarten. Students are eligible for kindergarten if they are at least five (5) years of age on or before August 15 of the upcoming school year.
To begin the registration process, please create an account and complete the online registration form. The documents required to register are listed below:
- An immunization record signed by your doctor stating the date and type of immunizations your child has received. According to Pennsylvania law, students will not be admitted to school without this information.
- A birth or baptismal certificate is required as proof of age. Birth certificates may be obtained using the government site www.health.pa.gov listed under Vital Records.
- Proof of residency. Examples of acceptable proof include: house closing documents, rental or lease agreement, electric, gas or water bill.
- Any current orders regarding your child, if applicable. Examples include custodial or guardianship agreements.
All documentation can be uploaded into the registration portal. If you have any questions or problems completing the form, please email [email protected] or call 724-539-4200 x11104.
Form Link: New Student Registration 2022-2023
Form Link: 2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Conditions for enrolling Non-Resident students include those who are:
- living with a district resident who is supporting the child gratis
- living in a facility or institution
- placed in foster care
- emancipated minors
- homeless students
- pre-adoptive and adoptive students
- children of deployed military personnel whose are living with a resident of the district
Prior to accepting a nonresident student into the district, the Board shall require the resident to appear before the Secretary of the Board and attest to a sworn statement.
For additional registration information, please refer to the Greater Latrobe School District Policy. A printed version of the policy may be obtained at the District Administration Office, 1816 Lincoln Avenue, Latrobe, PA 15650.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email [email protected] or call 724-539-4200 x11104.