Home Access Center (HAC)
Home Access Center (HAC) is a secure online program that allows guardians and students to access information such as attendance, classwork, schedules, report cards and bussing.
HAC access is available for guardians of students in grades 4-12 and for students in grades 7-12.
eSchoolPLUS Family App
Available from Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
NOTE: If you have an existing HAC login, you can use your account for multiple students. For web access choose the Change Student button in the top right corner of the HAC screen. For the app, tap student's name at the top of the screen to switch between students.
To Register for your HAC account:
- If you are new to HAC, we must have a valid email address in our system and you must be noted as a legal Guardian of the student. Please call the number below to verify the email address we have on file.
- Click on the "Click Here to Log Into HAC" link above.
Note: You cannot register a new account through the app. Once your account has been registered you can then use it on the app.
- Click the link "Click Here to Register for HAC"
- Complete the information and click register.
- You will receive the following message:
- Go to your email account and you will find an email from Home Access Center. See below for an example. Pay special attention to the instructions and the token you are given.
- Click the link in the email and enter the token as your access code and your student's birth date.
- Complete the form that appears by creating a user name, password, confirming the password, and creating two security questions. When finished click "Complete Registration."
- You will be taken to the log in screen. Enter your newly created user name and password and sign in.
- Questions, please email [email protected] or call 724-539-4200 x11105.