A + HAC
Home Access Center (HAC) is a secure online program that allows guardians and students to access information such as attendance, classwork, schedules, report cards and bussing.
HAC access is available for guardians of students in grades 4-12 and for students in grades 7-12.
eSchoolPLUS Family App
Available from Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
NOTE: If you have an existing HAC login, you can use your account for multiple students. For web access choose the Change Student button in the top right corner of the HAC screen. For the app, tap student's name at the top of the screen to switch between students.
To Register for your HAC account:
- If you are new to HAC, we must have a valid email address in our system and you must be noted as a legal Guardian of the student. Please call the number below to verify the email address we have on file.
- Visit the web access link to register your account and choose Click Here to Register for HAC. You cannot register a new account through the app. Once your account has been registered you can then use it on the app.
- Complete the Home Access Center User Registration with the guardian’s information.
- Complete the Security Questions
- You will receive a confirmation email sent to the email address registered for the guardian in our system. When you open the email, you will be required to answer the security questions and set your password.
- Questions, please email email@example.com or call 724-539-4200 x11105.