How to Make Purchases in the School Cafe:All students are assigned with a GLSD student ID number.
When mailing a check, make the check payable to GLSD FSD and include the following information:
- The name of student(s) to whom the payment is to be credited.
- The school that each student attends.
- If the check is for more than one student, the amount that is to be credited to each child's account.
- If not included on the check, your name and phone number.
Mail account payments to:
GLSD Food Service Department
131 High School Road
Latrobe, PA 15650
To make a payment online: http://www.myschoolbucks.com
From the MySchoolBucks.com web page, you can:
Deposit money into your child's school meal account
View your child's account balance
View a 90-day history of your child's purchases and payments
Request automatic email notification when your child's account balance is low
- Transfer funds between children's accounts
To get started, please view the MySchoolBucks training website at http://educate.myschoolbucks.com or simply create an new account on MySchoolBucks website.
Benefits of MySchoolBucks:
- Parents can use students birthdates or student ID# to locate students in the database
- Parents NO LONGER need to delete or add students when they switch building locations within the district
When you make a credit card payment, you will receive a confirmation message via e-mail. For this reason, a valid e-mail address is required when you sign up for this service. Payments can be made 24 hours a day from your personal computer. District computers import payments from MySchoolBucks at 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
If your student's ID number starts with zero (0), DO NOT enter the zeros. Enter the student ID number starting with any number other than zero (0).
***Please note that you can not view your students "lunches only" account. The account you will view will be for lunches and extras. ****
Please stop back periodically for more information to MySchoolBucks!