Healthy Party Treats
Birthdays are special occasions! The Greater Latrobe Food Service Department would like to make celebrating your child’s birthday easier!
Have you ever wished that celebrating your child's birthday at school could be easier and more nutritious? Eliminate the hassle of baking and delivering birthday snacks to school. Stop worrying that the snacks you provide are nutritious and safe for students with food allergies. Order a Birthday Basket from the Greater Latrobe Food Service Department and we’ll take care of everything!
Birthday baskets include:
- One or two nutritious snacks, chosen by student/parent
- A birthday card, with your personalized message presented in a decorative box or basket with the treats to share
Please contact the Food Service Department at least one (1) week in advance.
- Treats can be ordered for any special occasion!
- Accommodations can be made for the birthday boy or girl with a special dietary need. Please call the Director of Food Services at 724-539-4200 x26513 to make those arrangements.
- Allergy concerns will be monitored and address on a classroom by classroom basis.